Monday 4 July 2016

Figure Drawing at Florence Art Accademy

Hallo girls and guys!! Here are some drawings from the last months from the thursday free session of figure drawings at the Florence Art Academy.

3/3/2016 (couple of hours, charcoal on paper)


I'm quite satisfied with this. Maybe the head is slightly smaller then it was in reality. Also the left profile of the girls body could be a bit softer like the one of the arm. But I tried a bit too much to define form also to be sure that I understand them.



12/05/2016


This is same technique: charcoal on white paper. I remembered to take a picture, but I think I was almost at the end, perhaps the last pause of  the model. I'm satisfied also with the overall result of this. The thing on which I would pay more care and attention is the belly and ribs receding in the shadows, who could be more delicate

19/05/2016

 

This time I was using dark indigo pencil, (white and sepia pastel only in the portrait) on "spolvero" paper. In the same session I made two drawings, an hour per each. In the portrait I was looking to the model from below (as you can see from the nose), but I think that for other features, it seems that we are looking from an higher point of view... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment