Thursday 16 July 2015

REFLECTIONS & Some sketches in the field

Here are some sketches of 2014. I'm not particularly proud of them, perhaps I shouldn't post this (and the photos are horrible too), I could make an effort on it); but I think that this can be tought and said for every post. So I will tell the world this sketches, but mostly as a "backup" sketchbook. Maybe is  cushier to collect picture here, I can see what are the worst part and think about correction, and also I can contextualize the picture, and evoke a particular mood without having the need of looking up the originals spread out somewhere in some drawers. I hope this will help me keeping motivated. If you have any comment or critics... feel free to post!!





Every one of this is from Hahnemule sketchbook, about 20x20. I used mostly watercolour pencil for this (staedler karat) mixed with normal pencil (Faber Castell Polichromos). In the third I also used a fine pen.









No comments:

Post a Comment